13 April 2009

Platinum On Black Volume II

Label : FFRR
Genre : House
Year: 1995

01. Brand New Heavies - Spend Some Time (Malone and Mollison Club Mix) 06:17
02. New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle (Armand Van Helden Mix) 06:04
03. Everything But the Girl - Missing (Todd Terry Mix) 04:57
04. Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On (MK Mix) 04:44
05. Jimmy Somerville - Heartbeat (Armand Van Helden Mix) 04:54
06. Shiva - Work it Out (Morales Classic Dub Mix) 03:37
07. Utah Saints - Ohio (DJ Mistah Mix) 03:43
08. Scotti Deep - Brooklyn Beats (Pulse 2 Rythm Mix) 05:06
09. Yaki Da - I Saw You Dancing (Armand Van Helden Mix) 05:00
10. Ultra N'ate - Party Girl (Turn Me Loose) (The Hardshell Mix) 06:07
11. Alex Party - Don't Give Me Your Life (Dancing Divas Mix) 03:14
12. Berri - Sunshine After the Rain (Dancin' Divaz Club Mix) 03:29
13. Lisa Moorish - I'm Your Man (Todd Terry Mix) 03:51
14. Green Velvet - I Want to Leave My Body 05:48