Label: WORK / Sony Music Soundtrax OK 69102
Format: CD, Compilation
Released: 1998
Style: Disco
Tracklisting:
01. Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) 3'01
02. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out 5'25
03. Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real 3'45
04. Chic - Good Times 3'45
05. Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer 3'34
06. Evelyn "Champagne" King - I Don't Know If It's Right 3'48
07. Andrea True Connection - More, More, More (Pt. I) 3'02
08. Carol Douglas - Doctor's Orders 3'31
09. Chic - Everybody Dance 3'31
10. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost 6'25
11. Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant 3'05
12. Don Ray - Got To Have Loving 8'18
13. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Shame 6'34
14. Amii Stewart - Knock On Wood 3'52
15. Brenton Wood - The Oogum Boogum Song 2'34
16. The O'Jay's Love Train 3'00
17. India And Nuyorican Soul - I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) 3'13