08 October 2009

Soul & The City

Dedicated to John Ford Regison

Label
: EMI Music Poland (3087162)
Style:
Soul
Release: Sep/25/2009
Format/Source: 3 CD Box Set


CD 1

1. Schola Ama - You might need somebody

2. Wendy Reizer - Touch me

3. Joss Stone - Spoiled

4. The Temptations - Papa was a rolling stone

5. Beverly Knight - Moving on up (on the right side)

6. Van Hunt - Seconds of pleasure

7. Billy Paul - Me and Mrs. Jones

8. Randy Crawford - One day I'll fly away

9. Patti Austin & James Ingram - Baby come to me

10. Blue Magic - Sideshow

11. Dave McMurray - Killing me softly with his song (smooth mix)

12. The Chi-Lites - Have you seen her?

13. Soel - The Way

14. Mary Wells - My guy

15. Gladys Knight - License to kill




CD 2

1. Norah Jones - Thinking about you

2. Remy Shand - The way I feel

3. Sam & Dave - Soul man

4. Lenny White - By any means necessary

5. Hil St. Soul - Paradise

6. Stephanie McKay - Where did our love go?

7. Harold Melvin & THe Blues Notes - The love I lost

8. Brenda Russell - Ain't no smoke

9. Grenique - Shoud I?

10. Oleta Adams - Rhythm of life

11. The Miracles - Love machine

12. Macy Gray - Sweet baby

13. Martha Redbone - Future street

14. Chaka Khan - Something deep

15. James Brown - It's a man's world




CD 3

1. Percy Sledge - When a man loves a woman

2. Chaka Khan - I feel for you

3. Tom Browne - Everybody loves the sunshine

4. Macy Gray - I try

5. Frederike Sipp - Here on my sofa

6. Sister Sledge - We are family

7. The Delfonics - La la means I love you

8. Gloria Gaynor - Reach out I'll be there (album version)

9. The Chi-Lites - Oh girl

10. Freda Payne - Band of gold

11. Edwin Starr - War

12. The Miracles - The tears of a clown

13. Vibemares - Pump it up

14. Aaron Neville - Tell it like it is

15. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - If you don't know me by now